๐ŸŽฏQualification of Election

Game third-party has to purchase 5 million of MMC tokens then send them to the guarantee wallet which is created by the project party. If the third-party is successfully selected, the MMC tokens will be kept in the guarantee account in order to ensure the project security. On the contrary, if the third-party fails in the election, 90% of the MMC tokens will be refunded, and the remaining 10% will be deducted as a service fee which will be sent to the black hole address.

Last updated